Links

Sunday, November 20, 2016

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Well here I sit, still up from watching us get totally shellacked by Oklahoma 56-28 in front of a Prime Time ABC National TV audience. Talk about the worst time to completely fall apart, we found it. Justin Crawford did rush for 331 yards, so there are some positives to it all.

The highlight of the day happened in the afternoon and early evening as we all got together and decorated custom Christmas bulbs and decorations to put on my Mother's tree. The kids had a great time and I would like to offer a heart felt thank you to Kim, Robert and Brittany for hosting the evenings festivities and making it a very special day.

There is some good news, after working 20 straight days after a 26 day streak, I'm taking today off. This quarter is winding down and I just need a little bit of time to just relax, stay home and spend with my lovely wife. A nap may be on the agenda for today, but I still haven't went to bed yet either.

We did get our first snow of the year yesterday, and as far as I know it may still be snowing. The temps have dropped significantly since friday and brought us some large snow flakes. I'm not too particularly keen on it, but Michelle loves snow. Have I ever mentioned that I hate snow?

Have a great day today.

No comments: