Links

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look through my 30,000+ lost moments in time that I have either captured with a lens, scanned or just stolen from some place on the internet. I like to post up one picture and relive it briefly for everyone. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task like today's and sometimes it is a struggle to find that special picture, one this it always is is a whole lot of fun for this writer.

This weeks picture goes back to 2010, this is our Christmas Tree from that year, although it is a little blurry to see. In this picture I also see two beloved pets that are no longer with us. Our dog Sadie is laying in her normal spot under the counter, this is where she liked to lay during the day and then came into our room at night and slept at the foot of the bed.

Also in this picture is one of our cats Chloe who decided she did not want to look at us as we snapped this picture. This was the one that I took the hardest and I even find myself tearing up as I write about her, she was my buddy and was always by my side.

As you can see the Christmas Tree was full of presents as it was a time when the kids wanted things other than cash for Christmas. The Christmas season is slowly creeping up upon us.

Have a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: