Links

Monday, November 21, 2016

Back to Work Kind of Monday

I really enjoyed my day of yesterday, it was long overdue in having one. Now it is time to put my nose back on the grindstone and get back to doing what I do. It's going to be a short work week, but it is a work week.

In West Virginia, today is the first day of gun hunting season for bucks, it is probably the most missed day of work or school of the year. Many hunters will be taking to the woods around this time in search of the venison prize that is roaming our hillsides. I would like to wish all of our hunters much luck today and also have a safe hunt, we don't need any news of any fatalities any non-deer wearing blaze orange.

Looking at the week ahead Thanksgiving is coming up this week. Once again we will be heading over to the Cassville Firehall to as we have every year since Michelle and I have been together. You have to love the national goggle till you wobble day.

Have yourselves a great day today and let's all hope that all of our hunters return home this evening.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: