Links

Wednesday, November 09, 2016

Hump Day

Well that is two days down, now all we have to do is get up and over this noon time hump we will be going downhill towards another fun filled weekend although Friday is a Federal Holiday and I plan on working through the weekend for RTI.

Well at the time I am writing this blog, the polls are still open so I won't comment on who won any of the elections yesterday, but I will say I am so glad this election is over with. It has been the worst election cycle I have ever seen and I'm tired of my Facebook feed getting littered with inaccurate propaganda. Hopefully all can go back to normal now that our next Commander in Chief has been chosen.

I don't know if anyone has noticed, but the weather has gotten colder the last couple of days. I have actually had to warm my car up before leaving for work. I blame this all on my wife, she has been doing her snow dance and trying to bring that wintewry crap to the area and she is doing a pretty good job of it although no snow has fallen yet. Come on Spring.

Have yourselves a great day today and relax knowing this election is over and all the political signs littering our beautiful landscape will soon be gone.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: