Links

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, I'm up early watching just friends on Netflix and collecting my thoughts for the day and surfing the net as I wake up.

Well if you are looking to watch a little football today, the biggest game of the day will be played right here in Morgantown this evening. 8:00 Prime Time on ABC the Oklahoma Sooners will invade Morgantown for the first battle of two top 10 teams here in Morgantown in 23 years. Oklahoma is the only Big XII team that we have not beaten since joining the Big XII Conference. We are going to have our hands full and a very tough task at hand.

This morning  I will be heading out to work for RTI and doing a my field work. I got my flight itinerary for traveling to St Louis in January, I'll leave the 3rd and come back on the 6th. I fly there with a direct flight and come back on the 6th during the day rather than leaving in the afternoon of the 5th and getting back into Pittsburgh at the wee hours of the morning. Michelle will be coming with me to enjoy the arch city and I managed to get her booked and paid for on all the same flights that I will be taking. My flights are part of a Federal contract and are billed to RTI, Michelles on the other hand we had to pay for. We'll have a couple evenings to ourselves in St Louis, one even after everyone else leaves and we'll just be a couple blocks from the arch.

This evening we will be going to my sisters to decorate Christmas bulbs for Mom's tree. We stopped by Hobby Lobby last night to get a few supplies, but Kim has about anything and everything else anyone could need.

It's going to be a long day, but lets hope it will be a good one. Make the most of yours and live it to the fullest.

No comments: