Links

Thursday, November 24, 2016

A Thanksgiving Flashback



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look through my 30,000+ lost moments in time that I have either captured with a lens, scanned or just stolen from some place on the internet. I like to post up one picture and relive it briefly for everyone. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task like today's and sometimes it is a struggle to find that special picture, one this it always is is a whole lot of fun for this writer.

This week I thought I would back it up just one year as this is in fact Thanksgiving. This picture is of the ever illusive Chad who always manages to hide his face before I can manage to get a picture. Last year however I covered the red eye on the camera and and snapped this as he was working in the kitchen at the fire hall.

Today is Thanksgiving and I will see if I can duplicate this somehow again this year. I know Chad will be on the lookout, but I think I can pull this off.

Gobble till you Wobble today and enjoy your Thanksgiving.

No comments: