Links

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well that dreaded thing we refer to as Monday is yet once again behind us, now we are staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday and I still can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* It has been 19,035 days since my birth, I appreciate each and every one of them as I am awarded a new one to experience with each new day.

* It was 4,258 days ago that I fulfilled a lifetime dream by Graduating from West Virginia University. It was a late start, I was 35 years old to be exact, but I finished.

* It was 2,859 days ago that life life changed forever, I took a very special lady out on a first date and we have been together ever since.

* 2,083 days ago I proposed marriage to Michelle and we officially became engaged.

* It was 1,620 days ago that we had a Caribbean style non-traditional marriage.

* I have around 5,802 days to go until retirement, of course that is give or take a few hundred here one way or the other.

* I'm counting, it's just 2,440 days until the Backyard Brawl of  WVU vs Pitt in football takes place on the next occurrence.

* There are only 354 more days to go until my Goodbye 2016 is posted reliving the year ahead of us. I guess I will need to live it before I write it...lol

* There are only 348 more shopping days left to go until Christmas.

* In 324 more days I'll celebrate another Anniversary of my 21st Birthday.

* We failed to make it last year due to the weather, but we are planning on going to the Springs Festival in 263 more days, weather permitting.

* We are 243 days away from Cruise 2016.

* In 207 more days Michelle and I will be celebrating our Fifth Wedding Anniversary together.

* There are only 68 more days to go until my favorite season, Spring!!!!

* There are only 21 days to go until Ground Hogs Day, Phil remember me this year and don;t see your shadow.

* I have written a total of 4,327 Blogs for Georges Journal in the over 11 years I have been writing this daily recollection of my life.

* A little bit of work to the Hall Family Tree, there are currently 286 entries in the database and it continues to grow.

* Nothing new on the brother search this week, it's kind of a dead end search at this point.

* Have I ever mentioned that I kind of not like, actually really dislike to the point where you could say that I Hate Snow.

* If you haven't purchased your Powerball tickets, you might want to buy your ticket to dream before tomorrow nights $1.3 Billion drawing.

* I did wake up yesterday morning to a little bit of surprising news. Rock Icon David Bowie had passed away after his 18 month long bout with Cancer. Just the night before I was listening to him, Grace Slick and Freddie Mercury. Bowie and Mercury had a video for under pressure that was just the vocals and it didn't take long to realize we have very few vocalists today.

* Big Basketball game in town tonight, WVU takes on #1 Kansas at the WVU Coliseum. WVU last beat the #1 team in the Country on February 27, 1983. It has been long enough, lets see if we can do this.

* Lilly has had to go back to the Vet this past weekend, she has been a sick little puppy as of late and Michelle and I watched Rocky for a few hours on Sunday. I think him and Fin hit it off, they are both small and have a whole lot of energy and love chasing each other.

* Ang and Ryleigh Mae are doing good, still at the hospital but hope to take her home today.

* Have yourselves a great day

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: