Links

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all of the tens of thousands of pictures that I either have captured with a lens, scanned or just stolen from some place on the internet. Little lost moments in time that I like to post up and briefly relive here. Sometimes this is very easy, and there are times that you struggle, but one thing it has and always will be is a whole lot of fun.

My how time flies, this weeks picture goes back over 20 years, time when your truly even had himself a little bit of that lip hair that they call a mustache. The other man in the picture is my Dad of course.

Looking at the date and noticing it is at my Sisters old trailer (actually two of them lived there at one time or another) I would say that we were all there to celebrate my niece Amy's 9th Birthday. I seem to recall Nick and Terri had a little cookout and birthday party for her and this is where we all congregated to.

Notice I am wearing a hat, something you rarely if ever see on top of my head. It was from the old but original Heiskel and King softball team that morphed into so many other teams and directions over the next 15 seasons. I used to love playing softball and I was just starting to enter into my prime as far as playing days.

I miss both my Dad and my Boys of Summer playing Softball.

Have yourselves a fantastic day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: