Links

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Tuesday's Tidbits aka I Hate Snow

* Monday is now past, you know what that means.

* I have had 19,049 snow hating days since my birth.

* It has been 4,272 snow hating days since I graduated from West Virginia University.

* 2,873 snow hating days ago Michelle and I went out on our very first date.

* There have been 2,097 snow hating days that have passed sine Michelle and my engagement.

* 1,634 snow hating days since our Wedding

* I have about 5,788 snow hating days before I retire, give or take a few hundred here or there.

* There are only 2,426 snow hating days until WVU vs Pitt is renewed in Football.

* Only 340 snow hating days until I write my Goodbye 2016 blog.

* There are 334 snow hating days until Christmas.

* Only 310 snow hating days until my next Birthday.

* 249 snow hating days until the Springs Festival.

* I have 229 snow hating days until our 2016 Cruise.

* In 193 snow hating days Michelle and I will celebrate our Fifth Wedding Anniversary

* There are only 54 snow hating days until Spring 2016!!!!!!

* In 7 snow hating days Ground Hogs Day Phil will tell us that we are done with snow.

* I have written 4,344 Blogs, I've hated snow on each and every one of them.

* Nothing new on the brother search this week, I Still Hate Snow though.

* No new additions to the Hall Family Website, hopefully everyone hates snow as much as I do.

* Not sure if I have ever mentioned this before on my blog, but I Hate Snow.

*  I Hate Snow

*  I Hate Snow

* I Hate Snow

*  I Hate Snow

*  I Hate Snow

* Have yourselves a great day, getting rid of all this snow.

* Hi Ho Hi Ho I Hate Snow


No comments: