Links

Friday, January 15, 2016

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

For me it is the start of a long holiday weekend as I am off work today and Monday is a Holiday, I don't go back into the Office until Tuesday. So it's a longer extended weekend for me.

Not sure what plans Michelle and I have for this weekend as of yet, I know we are going to watch the Steelers Sunday evening and other than that not much is planned. Hopefully it is not too boring of a weekend. I know we have talked about going out to dinner tonight with Jim and Chris as it is also Chris's birthday today as well as Michelle's.

Have yourselves a great day and enjoy your weekend.

No comments: