Links

Tuesday, January 05, 2016

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well that wonderful thing that we refer to as Monday is now once again behind us and we are staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday, still can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* It has been 19,028 days and counting since my birth.

* 4,251 days ago I fulfilled a dream upon my Graduation from West Virginia University.

* 2,852 short days ago my life changed forever, I went out on a first date with a very special lady who I would end up planning on spending the rest of my life with.

* It was 2,076 days ago that I decided that I had made Michelle wait long enough, I got down on one knee and proposed.

* It has been 1,613 days since Michelle and I had our little wedding in front of our closest friends and family at the Marilla Center.

* I have about 5,809 days to go until retirement, give or take a few hundred here or there of course.

* It's just 2,447 more days to go until the Backyard Brawl of WVU vs Pitt in Football takes place.

* In only 361 more days, my Goodbye 2016 blog will be posted.

* If you haven't started Christmas shopping yet, you still have 355 to go.

* There are only 331 more days to go until another anniversary of my 21st birthday.

* There are only 270 days to go until Michelle and I go to the Springs Festival, we need some more sauerkraut from there as we have finally used up everything we bought last time we were there for New Years Day dinners.

* Only 250 days to go until our Cruise 2016.

* There are but 214 days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Fifth Wedding Anniversary later this year.

* There are only a mere 75 days to go until Spring. I love the Springtime, when the flowers bloom and the birds start singing.

* There are but a mere 28 days to go until Ground Hogs Day, Phil, can I count on you this year buddy?

* I have written a total of 4,317 blogs in my 11+ years of writing George's Journal.

* No work to the Hall Family Website this past week, although it is now getting pretty robust. I need to spend a little more time on it than I have been.

* Once again there is nothing new on the Brother search, dead end is all I can say at this point.

* Have I ever mentioned that I hate snow? I'm not a big fan of that white crap that falls from the skies and covers our road surfaces.

* It looks like I am going to be on a reduced work schedule for a while at work, it's a contractual thing and things are all screwed up. I honestly do not know what my long term future is at this point. It's all a waiting game.

* It feels good coming off a successful sports weekend. The Mountaineer Basketball team beat Kansas State, the Football team won the Cactus Bowl and the Steelers had luck go their way and found themselves back in the NFL playoffs.

* The new $3.00 a week fee for working inside the city of Morgantown starts this week. I personally think this is a very bad thing city council did, they took it for a vote a few years ago and it was overwhelmingly shot down.

* Michelle's sisters had a 70'th Birthday Party for their Mom Sunday evening, it was a little start for us to do dinner, drive back to Morgantown and have Michelle get the rest she needs before she goes to work. We would have loved to have been there, but the day and timing just were not in our favor.

* Traffic Cams around Morgantown are very useful during this time of the year.

* Did you know that on this day in 1933 the Golden Gate Bridge was born?

* I hope everyone has a great day.

* Hi ho hi ho


No comments: