Links

Wednesday, January 06, 2016

Humpday

OK I'm back to having one of those blogs where I am really struggling for content, Wednesdays are always my days where I struggle the most to come up with any original thoughts or insight. We're stuck in the middle of a work week with nothing really going on with us other than planning our dinner menu for the evening (Hot Sausage, Peppers and Pasta).

I thought about making this a Wisdom blog, but decided against it as I was just going to post a link to Youtube on how to make Butter, something that it's always nice to know the little things like that. Heavy Whipping Cream is always something nice to have on hand for a multitude of kitchen uses.

Michelle has started watching Making a Murder on Netflix. She really likes the true crime kind of shows and this Netflix Original that seems to be made for her taste in Television entertainment. I've never seen her pick up the remotes and navigate to Netflix looking for any certain programming before a couple of nights ago. It's a 10 episode season for season 1, and she is a few shows in already and really seems to be enjoying it. I think Netflix is changing the way we all watch Television.

How about Sports? The WVU Men's basketball team is currently sitting at 13-1 on the season after beating TCU Monday night. They will match up against #1 Kansas here in Morgantown on Tuesday night. The WVU Women's basketball team sits at 12-3 on the season. Football, the Steelers finished the Regular season at 10-6 and have advanced to the NFL playoffs. Their first round game will be at Cincinnati and if they win that they will be traveling to Denver to play the Broncos once again. Hold on, I have a good feeling about this post season.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: