Links

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look through all of the pictures that I have either taken with a camera, scanned or just plain stolen off of the internet through the years. Little lost moments in time that I like to post up and briefly relive here for everyone. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task, and sometimes you do struggle in finding something to talk about, it's always a whole lot of fun regardless.

This weeks picture goers back a good 15-16 years, I'm thinking it was around 2000 when I was back in college. I was actually at Nick and Terri's and a neighborhood friend of Nick's was there, Nathan as we all called him.

What stood out to me for this picture was not my presence or even Nathan's, it was the the fact that my Sisters long time pet and faithful companion Tucker (he's in the Middle) was there and posing for a photograph. Sadly these were Tuckers later years and he was getting old, blind and eaten up with arthritis, but that did not stop him from attacking the electric meter readers gonads one day...LOL

Tucker always seemed to be with Terri and I don't think it was a situation of them adopting him, I think he just showed up one day and adopted her and her family. As far as pets go, Tucker was around the longest and touched people the most. He was small, but feisty and protected those that he loved. Great Dog.

Have a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: