Links

Friday, January 22, 2016

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Winter 2015
Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Well I'm off once again from my career job today, although I have to say things are looking much better the past three days than they have in a while. Keeping my fingers crossed that it all works out in the long run, I'm feeling much better about it now. However I am starting a part time job as a Merchandiser today with TNG. It's just a few hours a week, but it's one location and it gets me out of the house exercising and recovering a small portion of the lost revenue. Funny thing is it's exchanging Magazines at Walmart in the University Town Center, like I was't going to be at Sams anyway today....lol.

Make sure that you are prepared for this weekend, they are calling for Major Snowfall from Jonas (Storms name) over the next couple of days. We may be looking at better than a foot of snow just in Morgantown between now and tomorrow night. Traveling will be hazardous, so be stocked up and get ready to hunker down for the storm. Netflix and a little binge watching can always be your friend. If you don't absolutely have to be out, don't be.

Have yourselves a great day and stay warm and safe.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: