Links

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Goodbye Monday and Hello Tuesday. Tidbits anyone?

* 2,055 days since mine and Michelle's first date.

* 1,278 days ago I got down on a knee and proposed marriage.

* 815 days ago we entered into a life of marital bliss. It was the day my life changed for the better for good, I was married to my soulmate.

* 281 days to go until our Third Anniversary.

* 63 more days of blogging this year until I do my year end blog. It's one of my most favorite blogs of the year and allows me to reflect on the past 12 months according to my blog.

* 57 more shopping days left until Christmas.

* 38 days until we go and see Jeff Dunham.

* 33 days to go (my old football  and softball number) to go until I reach the midpoint of my first Century on this planet. It's when I realize I'm starting to become more and more distinguished.

* We set our clocks back this Sunday Morning. You'll gain back that hour of sleep you lost this Spring as we get to the end of Daylight Savings Time and get back to real time. I guess this means days are going to start getting shorter and shorter until the start of winter.

* This is my 3,423rd blog post that I have written. Talk about starting to do something and seeing it through all the way. I'll be celebrating my 10th Anniversary as a Blogger next fall, hopefully I'll be in the middle of the Caribbean when that time comes.

* It looks like WVU Athletic Director Oliver Luck will be interviewing for the soon to be vacant Texas job. I was excited when he first came back, I haven't been much of a fan since. He did get the baseball team a good coach and a new stadium is being built, other than that I'm not impressed with him.

*  Michelle's foot is feeling better, I caused her to overdue it Saturday.

* Do you like bacon? Really good bacon? Go to Streets Store in Masontown, WV and go back to the deli and have them cut you some. I'm not a big fan of bacon, but this is the best bacon I have ever eaten.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: