Links

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a quiet household, I'm the first to recover from being knocked out by the sandman last night and I'm up watching somethingoranother on the TV. I have no idea what it is, so that tells you how much I am paying attention to the television.

First off Michelle had her surgery yesterday, she has to keep her foot elevated and the local anesthetic wore off last night. She took some pain pills that were prescribed and went to bed. It's going to take a few days before she can put much weight on her foot. Her sister Chris called last night, but the sandman had already knocked Michelle unconscious for the evening. We'll see how she feels when she awakens, but that will be later this morning.

Not too much planned for us this weekend obviously, but Fox Sports 1  is broadcasting here. I stole this pic from a guy I work with, so I'll plug his personal business of 304 Dips in exchange for me stealing his photo. I feel that is a bit of free advertising.

It's homecoming here in Morgantown and the WVU Mountaineers take on Texas Tech today at noon on, you guessed it Fox Sports 1 which is channel 31 locally to the Morgantown area. I make no predictions, simply because we are in a rebuilding year and I have no idea what to honestly expect.

Have a great day.

No comments: