Links

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Photo Flashback Thursday





Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to reflect on days gone by that I have captured in pictures. Little lost moments in time that we are allowed to relive once again because someone had a camera handy and captured the moment. I like to select one of those lost moments in time and write a little something about it, briefly reliving a time and maybe stirring a few memories of some of my readers of yesteryear. Sometimes these are really easy pictures to find, it just jumps out at you saying pick me pick me. Sometimes it seems like you have looked at all the pictures over and over and it's hard to make a decision. One thing that always stands true though is that I always enjoy myself looking through the pictures.

Since this is Halloween I decided to go back and find a picture from Halloween from a years past. This particular one was three years ago, three short years ago when Michelle and I first went to her Sisters and then up to Jeans for Trick or Treating.

Every year I like to get a picture of all the kids before they go out in search of those candied treats, and this was the first one I came across so I decided to use it.




I figured I would give everyone an added bonus this year and post a second picture since there isn;t much dialog this week.

Hi ho hi ho and Trick or Treat

No comments: