Links

Monday, October 07, 2013

Back to Work

All good things must come to an end, and unfortunately that includes those fun filled days we work all week to get to. It's time to stick our noses back on the grindstone and return to doing what it is we do for a living.

I'm reporting to work, but I'm not sure how much longer as it seems there is no solution to the Government shutdown yet. I thought we we see a discharge petition this weekend to force a House vote on a clean bill and put the Government back to work, as of the time of this post this doesn't seem to be going to happen anytime soon. I'm hearing everyone where I work could be furloughed by the end of the week, but we'll have to wait and see.

We didn't do much of anything yesterday other than ht before and watched that fiasco of the Mountaineers and Baylor, so all we did yesterday was make a batch of cabbage soup, shopping and laundry. Of course we can't forget about the nap that I was able to fit in yesterday afternoon.

Looking at the week ahead, we have nothing planned for a while. We're at that time of the year when we start planning for the holidays. Trick or Treating, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years. We may and I do mean may make a tip to Amish Country in Ohio, but that's just speculative right now. It's getting to be close to that time of the year when leaves start changing colors and falling off the trees. This is Michelle's time of the year, but I will always the rebirth that Spring brings us.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: