Links

Monday, October 14, 2013

Columbus Day

Yes it is Monday, but it is also a Federal Holiday and it extends my weekend by one more day. Michelle is not so lucky, but I'm off today and will be staying home and enjoying it. Maybe taking in a nap or a movie or two.

I've been doing a good deal of research the past few months for a new camera set up. My point and shoot is good, but I have always wanted a DSLR with an interchangeable lens and a number of options that I could add to or build upon. There have been a couple that I like, but are Nikon's and I think are both in my final two. I want to finish paying off dell first due to all the 0% financing items I bought and their time frames. I found I can get the similar 0% financing at Best Buy, or Dell for the Camera, but Best Buy gives me more options and allows me to lean to what I want.

The Pittsburgh Steelers finally won their first game of the year yesterday. They beat Geno Smith and the Jets for their first win this year, which including pre-season stretches to 8 game s(4 in regular season). Michelle went ton her Sister Chris's to watch the game, but we have NEVER won anytime Chris and I watched a game together and I didn't want to extend that streak. So I stayed home and watched it.

Have a great day.

No comments: