Links

Saturday, October 05, 2013

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a semi-quiet household, I have Michelle's coffee grinding and brewing and will readily admit I'm writing this blog a little later than I normally do on Saturday morning. I'm slacking this morning so to speak.

We purchased our ticket for the WV Grand Bash yesterday. I'm not one to usually gamble that much, but this benefits Children's hospital and I plan on winning the Mercedes and the $100,000.  I'm not greedy, I just want to to the two biggest prizes on our ticket. We stopped at Giant Eagle at the Towne Center, that nightmare is a whole different story, no wonder I never shop there anymore, and purchased our ticket. I was going to do it online, but it was a little hinky yesterday so we did a live transaction. The prize list is impressive and they are selling 10,000 tickets. I would even settle for one of the smaller $4,000 prizes. If we win one of those, our 2014 Cruise just became paid for.

Today we're heading east to Springs PA for the Springs Festival after we use our second of two 50% Fridays iHop coupon for Breakfast.

The Mountaineers play at Baylor tonight, the game starts at 8:00 PM.

Have a great day, looks like the weather is cooperating.

No comments: