Links

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well we are once again looking at Monday in our rear view mirrors, looking ahead at yet another fun filled Tuesday. Other than if there was a Zombie Apocalypse I can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* Well we have done all three of our planned concerts for the year. I have to say that I had fun at all three events this season. Maybe we'll find another one along the line to attend before this year is over with. Michelle and I have done a total of 8 concerts together, none of them in Morgantown.

* Speaking of Michelle, we have been together since our first date 1,957 days ago.

* It has been 1,180 days since I proposed marriage.

* and it has been a total of 717 days of wedded bliss for us so far.

* We're 161 days from my final blog of 2013.

* You have 155 more shopping days left until Christmas.

* In 131 more days I turn the big 5-0, or the 29th anniversary of my 21st birthday as I would prefer to have it referenced.

* 47 days until we set sail on the high seas. We're already discussing possibilities for next year (2014).

* 39 days until the 2013 Mountaineer Football team, plays their first game of the year against William and Mary.

* 14 days until my second wedding anniversary.

* I started walking again yesterday morning before work. I had worked out every day for about a year and a half, and two torn labrums finally caught up to me. I had to take a few months off so I could function semi-normally. I've started my cardio back from day one and will re-assess my lifting here in the near future. The main question is how much more and I willing to injure myself before I would have to have both shoulders operated on.

* Amy is going to have a duel birthday party for Kaiden and Kynlea in August. It's going to be on the 9th which is a Friday because of the Jamboree being on Saturday.

* Not this weekend coming but the following weekend we will be VIP's in attendance at Steelers Training camp. We get the VIP treatment and get to eat dinner with the team. What's this mean? We won our first two round of Steelers trivia and then finished third in the finals because that's basically the prize package we really wanted this time.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: