Links

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Hump Day

What day is it? Hey reader, what day is it? It's Hump Daaaaaayyyy. Yeah that never seems to get old. I love that commercial.

Not only is today Hump day, it is the dawn of a four day weekend for Michelle and I as we will be partying down in Burgettestown tomorrow with the rest of the Parrot Heads as we all assemble to do our yearly "Fins" dance (woah woah).

Talked to Pam last night, she told me she has a slow leak on one of her tires. I know Michael as a boatload of old tires in the big garage so I'm going to see if we can hook her up with at least a good used tire until it comes time that she needs new ones.

I did get a chance to talk to Pam, Gary and Terri as well as my mother about the unfortunate circumstances surrounding Linda.

Pam reminded me that I missed the memorial dinner for Frank Slavinski who had just recently passed away. There was a memorial dinner for him last night.

Hi ho ...er woah woah


No comments: