Links

Friday, July 12, 2013

Big OIe Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

I have an eye appointment this afternoon at the WVU Eye Clinic. They dilate my pupils to look at them, I was there a few months ago but I have another cataract forming in my right eye, so we are wanting to make sure it doesn't get too intrusive like the last one did. That one basically caused me to be blind in one eye, and by blind I just mean could not make out the top line of the eye chart. I see fine out of that eye now and will probably require another surgery on the right eye in the near future. If not this year maybe next.

We finally booked our Hotel for our cruise last night. Last year we booked at a hotel that allowed us to park our car there all week, this year we are going to a very nice hotel a couple of blocks away from the inner harbor and will drive to the terminal. People who drive and locals are the first ones who are allowed to disembark from the cruise liner when you return home. This alone will get us 2-3 hours ahead of last years pace when returning home.

I do have my 31st High School Reunion this afternoon at Coopers Rocks. It went so well last year that a group of the locals wanted to get together again this year, although we do have people traveling for this this year. Unlike last year when it was multiple events on multiple days, this is a one time thing for a few hours tomorrow afternoon.

Have a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: