Links

Monday, July 29, 2013

Update

Well last night was a rough one, I probably lost ten pounds in sweat as my shirt, shorts, blanket and pillow were absolutely drenched in sweat. I even slept in the air conditioning with a fan a few inches from my head blowing a cool breeze by it to cool it down. Believe it or not, this is still the best I have felt in a few days. Hopefully that is just what was in me making its way the rest of the way out of my body.

I was 50/50 last night about going to work today, but I seemed to have forgot that the new Secretary of Energy Ernest Moniz will be in Morgantown and I have a meeting with him scheduled for later this morning. Hopefully I can stay healthy for that long. I'll always like former Secretary Chu due to the fact that he used quite a few things that I created on his powerpoint slides. Hopefully Secretary Moniz likes what we are doing as well.

I guess it's hi ho hi ho

No comments: