Links

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

RIP Linda Pinkney

It is a pretty sad thing that when someone who was so involved with this families life for so many years, that I had to struggle to find a single picture of one of my Sisters closest friends, the babysitter of her children and someone who was always at our family functions but somehow always managed to avoid the camera.

Linda, the woman in the back left of the picture passed away Monday morning. I'm not sure what the cause was, but Terri said that she had a leg amputated so I would imagine it had something to do with diabetes.

Linda was as honest as the day was long and I will consider myself a better person knowing that I had the opportunity to share so many memories with her and my family. Picnics, holidays, weekends, or just any day of the week that ended in day, Linda always seemed to be there to lend a hand.

My thoughts go out to her husband and cousin of mine Kenny. To her son Ryan, his wife Brittany and their daughter Madyson my heart goes out to all of you in this time of mourning.

Rest in Peace Old Friend.

No comments: