Links

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Tuesday's Tidbits

*  Well Monday is once again behind us and in our rear view mirrors and we are staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday. Still can't think of a better reason than that do do a tidbits.

*  It's been 1,950 wonderful days since I took Michelle out on our first date.

*  1,173 days ago I got down on one knee and proposed marriage.

*  We're on day 710 of marital bliss.

* 168 more days until my year end reflection blog.

*  You only have 162 more shopping days until Christmas.

*  138 days from now yours truly turns the big half century age of 50.

*  54 days away from hitting the high seas on our cruise to the Caribbean again.

*  46 more days until WVU starts their 2013 Football season off with a game here in Morgantown against William and Mary.

*  21 days away from our second Wedding Anniversary.

* And for the last time in 2013, we are only 2 days away from seeing Jimmy Buffett in Pittsburgh for our third Concert of the Summer.

*  I have a Pre-Op doctors visit this morning. My surgery will be at the end of the month, but to have surgery I have to have my Doctor fill out paperwork and fax it back.

* I think Summer has finally arrived.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: