Links

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunday

Well here I sit once again, in a quiet household where everyone is sleeping with the exception of me. We have a fresh loaf of bread about to be ready in the next 30 of so minutes and I'm just sitting here surfing the world wide web and collecting my thoughts for the day.

Yesterday dd not turn out as I thought, it rained and was dreary most of the day so we made alternate plans. Did a little clothes shopping me both me and Michelle, and really didn't get into too much of anything due to the cold rainy weather. It's not calling for anything any better today, so it might just be a little more of the same as yesterday.

One nice thing is that the students are out of town and traffic is going to be a little more manageable this week as the students are on Spring Break. Couple more months and they will all be gone and this town can return to normal for a few months this summer. I just wonder what road they are going to tear up this year, seems like they do it every year when the students leave for teh summer.

Have a great day.

No comments: