Links

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Photo Flashback Thursday


Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all of my pictures that I have acquired through the years and select just one picture from days gone by and write a little blog about it. Sometimes it's really easy, and sometimes it's not an easy task, but it is always fun.

This weeks picture come from almost four years ago, Michelle Hayley and myself decided to do a little Geocaching and spent the day at Blackwater falls. We passed by the smallest church in America and the smallest post office in America on our way there.

We did a couple of geocaches on the way down, and also had a little pic nic that day at the park. This picture is of Michelle and myself at the Falls obviously on the lower observation deck. It was a very memorable day to say the least.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: