Links

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Once again Monday is now in our rear view mirrors and we are looking straight down barrel of a Tuesday, I can't think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.

* It's been 1,460 days since Mine and Michelle's first date, this Thursday will be four years since that night. We celebrated last Friday night with a nice dinner at Oliverios.

* 683 days ago we became engaged.

* We have now been married for 220 wonderful days.

* There are only 287 more shopping days left until Christmas, (you still have time).

* and the biggie, only 179 more days until we set sail on Carnival Cruise Lines to the Bahamas.

* Speaking of the cruise, on that Friday when we are in Grand Turk, there is a Margaritaville located a half a minute walk from the dock. Something tells me I'll be having a Cheeseburger in Paradise. =)

* It's a Cardio day for me, 3.35 miles and 500 5lb curls with each arm are on this mornings agenda before I start work. Tomorrow I'll do my 50% lift and 50% cardio and do about half that distance.

* Michelle has two doctors appointments today. One for her foot and one to get her boobs smashed. I have a dilated eye exam tomorrow afternoon that she will be going with me to as well.

* Speaking of Margaritaville, Jimmy hasn't announced when he will be in Pittsburgh this year. I'l watching and eagerly awaiting the announcement and for tickets to go on sale.

* See Josh Judy pitched his second preseason game with the Reds. He pitched two innings, got two strikeouts and was the winning pitcher. God Job Josh.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: