Links

Friday, March 16, 2012

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

I have to say that it has been a rather busy week for both me and Michelle, both with work and Doctor's appointments that all turned out to be A-OK. Michelle had two and I had one and all three appointments returned very good results and clean bills of health. Maybe I'm just getting to an age and time in my life when you really learn to appreciate that. It'll actually been years this May that I quit smoking, so I guess for me that was a starting point...LOL

Not sure what the weekend will have in store for us, we mentioned doing a little geocaching and we have also talked about going to the Cherry Blossom Festival this spring too. They just are not ready yet this weekend. I guess we'll have to wait and see how the weather turns out for us, before we make a final decision on what we are going to do.

Yesterday marked four years since Mine and Michelle's first magical date.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: