Links

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Once again I sit in the early AM in a quiet household, everyone else is sleeping and I have the movie Independence Day playing in the background and contemplating on just what we may get into today.

Woke up yesterday morning with a nice little surprise, I guess my Niece Val and my Brother Gary finally got a Facebook page up and running for Jean. I tagged her in a few pictures, Val tagged her in a few and Kayla tagged her in a few, talk about a page that is getting a shot of instant life.

Michelle and I went to Oliverios for dinner last night. Dinner was awesome and we briefly ran into my niece Brittany on the way out, so we stopped for a quick hello. They were all eating so we didn't want to interrupt for too long, it was nice to see her.

Last night we stopped out at my Sister Pam's, she had a soup she wanted to give to Michelle, so we made the trip out to Core to see her George and Calvin, and we can't forget the puppy Spike. We had a nice little visit, I mentioned to her that maybe everyone in the family should plan on going somewhere this summer and having a big cookout like we used to. George suggested Chestnut Ridge Park, which I thought sounded like a good idea. I'll try talking to Terri and Gary and getting their input as well as everyone else.

Today's agenda so far is nothing other than our normal routine, that could change however but we'll have to see.

Have a great day.

No comments: