Links

Saturday, March 03, 2012

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household in the early AM> Everyone is sleeping peacefully except for yours truly, the TV behind me and the bread machine that is ironically just now beeping to allow me to remove the paddle at the very time I am writing this. I got to the word is in that last sentence and I hear my series of six beeps, informing me that I can take the mixer out of the bread machine, this way the bread just pops out easily and you don;t have to worry about the paddle.

Well so much for my quiet morning, I just saw three big fire trucks with their lights a flashing going past the house and up towards Bakers Ridge. They were all hauling rear to get there, must be something going on up the road.

I think we are going to finally going to go and start the paperwork for our passports this morning. Could end up being an adventure, especially with WVU's Spring Break approaching in a few weeks, might be some students trying to get to Mexico for the break.

Last night for dinner Michelle and I went out for dinner as we do every Friday evening, we went to Eat N Park and ran into and ate dinner with my old buddy Smitty and his with Steph. We joined each other and had dinner together, it was nice, hadn't really seen them since the wedding. We need to get together with them sometime.

There was one woman at Eat N Park that I can't forget. You talk about the most nastiest smelling person you have ever met inn your life. When we walked in, we walked past her and you talk about something that could gag a maggot. She walked by us again when we were checking out, and I have to wonder how anyone could stink that bad. I don't think I have ever met someone in my lifetime that had such an offending body odor as to what this woman had. GNASTY.

Have a great day.

No comments: