Links

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out to look through all of my thousands of pictures that I have taken through the years and select just one special image that I can tell a little story about. Sometimes it's an easy find, and sometimes you have to spend time and struggle for that one special picture.

This weeks picture is of Michelle a few months after I started dating her and Layla the flower girl at our wedding Layla Marie Rosiak. Michelle and I had stopped over to see Trish because the WVU Mountaineers were getting totally manhandled by East Carolina that day and one half was all I could stand to watch. So dressed in our WVU gear we went over and paid a little visit.

Trish had her all decked out in a WVU Cheerleader outfit and with Michelle wearing her jersey, it was a photo opportunity that we just couldn't pass up on.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: