Links

Sunday, May 15, 2011

What to Do

Sunday Morning and I am up and at em early in the AM once again, although I can see a nap in my immediate future until at least the sun comes up. Yes I am naturally an early riser and have been up for a while.

Today is a what can we do day. We did all of our usual Sunday Morning shopping yesterday, so today might just be a lazy day around the household. I know Michelle was not feeling all that well yesterday evening and went to bed early.

We cooked out on the grill yesterday afternoon and I got to enjoy the best of both worlds. I love burgers, and I REALLY love brats. Johnsonville is making a new Brat patty that they were giving sample of yesterday while we were shopping. I was in absolute heaven to say the least, it was a combination of two things I love to eat. Yummm.

I think it may be nap time.

No comments: