Links

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hump Day

Well I made the change yesterday. As many of you will notice, my website is down and so are the others that I own. I have switched hosts back to GoDaddy and am going to start the site over again from scratch over there. I wasn't really satisfied with the host I was using, I thought they were too expensive and did not really offer what they promised. So I took it to the cloud and GoDaddy hosting. Not that I need cloud hosting, but it's always nice to have.

It is once again Hump day, and we are going up over that hill and getting ready to head towards another weekend. I can't complain though, the week has went by rather quickly to this point and hopefully that will continue today.

As mentioned in yesterdays BLOG, Daryl Talley had a chance to enter the college football Hall-of-Fame yesterday and was voted in successfully. He is now a member of the College Football hall of Fame. I always like Daryl, he was a fierce competitor and was afraid of basically nothing. He is one of my all time favorite defensive players to ever done the gold and the blue.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: