Links

Monday, May 16, 2011

Monday's

Monday, why do you have to be the one that screws up the rest of the week? Unless you happen to be a Holiday, and you will be in two weeks, I really don't care much for you. You always know how to ruin a good thing.

I guess it's time to put our noses back to the grindstone and get back to work since it is Monday again. I have nothing major going on for me, just a few meetings this week.I'm just going to be like everyone else and wonder when this damn rain is going to cease for a few days. My Garden has plenty of water and the plants are doing good, don't need to necessarily drown them there Mother Nature.

Today is the seventh anniversary of me Graduating from College and the 34th Anniversary of my Grandpa Hall's passing away. It has always been a date that sticks out in my mind.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: