Links

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Photo Flashback Thursday


It's that time of the week again, time when I look back through all of my old pictures and come up with one that I want to talk about.

This years picture was from a New Years Eve Party at Terri's. In case you did not notice, I was a little bit tipsy when this picture was taken. Gary and I decided to kill a bottle of Aftershock. This was sometime in the 90's probably early 90's at that as Nick and Terri had not moved into their house as of yet.

I remember this night, I drove him thinking I'm fine. Probably the one time that I wasn't fine, the lines in the road got blurry and I had to sleep with one foot on the floor that night to stop the room from spinning. That was probably the dumbest thing I ever did behind a wheel of a car that night and I made it home safe with no incident. I was lucky.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: