Links

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Saturday Morning Rumblings

Once again here I sit in a quiet house, everyone is sound asleep with the exception of me who get's up in time to wake the Roosters. It's nothing abnormal, this is just me every day.

Michelle and I went to the movies last night. I've never seen a modern movie in 3D with the new technologies, even though I wanted to see Avatar, but having a cataract at that time prevented it. Last night we went and saw the movie Kung Fu Panda 2 in 3D. I have to say as a former 3D compiler, I was quite impresses in how far 3D technology has come.

This morning I think we are planning on hitting the trails. I would say weather permitting based on last weeks weather forecast, but I just looked and it looks like it is going to be an awesome weekend of nice warm weather and sunshine.

Have a great day.

No comments: