Links

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Saturday Morning BLOG

I sit here once again in a quiet house with everyone sleeping and me collecting my thoughts. Michelle went to Trish's yesterday evening as I was a little run down and not feeling well, so I stayed home and rested.

Today we are going to go and pick out our rings for the wedding this August. We have to give them time to size them and make any and all adjustments that need to be made so that we can have them in time for the wedding. You know something tells me that we will need them by then.

For all you digital Comcast subscribers, how much do you hate the new firmware upgrade to your TV? I think they totally screwed up and made this very user UNFriendly and then turned around and raised my bill after making my interactive guide less useful. I have actually considered canceling their TV service (keeping their cable internet) and getting satellite. They are just getting out of hand.

We have another cookout to go to tonight, Smitty and Stephanie have invited us over once again for dinner (I think we owe them a return trip or two). Should be a good day.

No comments: