Links

Saturday, May 07, 2011

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet house, I think everyone else is asleep and I am in the living room putting my thoughts into my BLOG.

Hopefully the weather holds up today, I finally got the raised garden all set up yesterday on the back patio. It's now loaded with 14 Cubic Yards of top soil and good mushroom compost and is ready to be planted. I think we are going to go out today and get our plants and or seeds that we want to plant. I know we discussed numerous fresh herbs, loose lettuce, various peppers, tomatoes, green beens, onions and maybe some cucumbers on the side. It'll be the first garden that I have since I was a kid and worked in my grandparents garden.

Michelle and I will be hitting the farmers market here in Morgantown this morning, it's the opening of the 2011 outdoor season and we can use a few fresh eggs.

Tomorrow is Mother's Day and we're going to have some running around to do, so it should be a good weekend. I know we had mentioned trying the get a WVU baseball game into the mix sometime today also.

No comments: