Links

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Dead Bin Laden Hump Day

Ok I know, I am ecstatic over the fact that public enemy #1 is probably fish poop right about now. I did find an interesting statement from one of my childhood friends yesterday. Donn lost his wife Shelley Marshall during that fateful day. I thought I would share it with you.

We should be a nation united by victory, but political bickering has already started. Finding Bin Laden has been a top priority since 9/11; any president given this opportunity would have taken it; putting troops in harms way takes courage; and it is the intelligence community and the armed forces who did the hardest work with great skill and valor. Partisan shots at this time are, to put it bluntly, shameful. -- Donn Marshall

Yes I am still grinning ear to ear. I am celebrating the death of Osama Bin Laden, and I don;t care who does't like it. The SOB caused this nation enough grief, I hope he was begging for mercy when they put the bullet in his head. he showed no mercy on the victims of 9-11, why should I feel sympathy for him.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: