Links

Sunday, May 08, 2011

Happy Mothers Day

Mothers Day is a holiday that has roots righy here in North Central West Virginia when Anna Jarvis established Mother's Day in a small little area in Grafton, West Virginia.

I would like to wish a very Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothers out there.

Next I would like to wish my own Mother a very Happy Mother's Day today. Thanks for all you have done and the inspiration that you have given me.

I also want to thank my Step Mother Jean.

To my Grandmothers who have passed and all they did for me and what they have bestowed upon me in the way or morals.

To my three Sisters, and two of my nieces that are all mothers.

I want to wish a Happy Mother's day to my future Mother in Law Susie.

And to the Mother who keeps this household held together, my Fiancée Michelle. I hope everyone has a great Mother's Day.

No comments: