Links

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Hump Day

hey this week is really speeding by, we are already at Wed and tomorrow is Christmas Eve and not to mention that Friday is Christmas Day.

The weather is indicating that we are not going to have a White Christmas this year, not counting the snow that is already on the ground. Temps seem to be warming up well above the freezing mark and should make travel fairly safe for everyone for the Christmas Holiday. I know some of you are hoping for a White Christmas, but I hate snow and this isn't your BLOG so tough it out a little bit.

Traffic in Morgantown this time of the year is something that I really like. It is the one brief period of the year when there is no WVU in session (Summer Schools) and even most Graduate Students even return home for the Holidays. Enjoy it while it lasts, they will be back.

I think tomorrow I may make a short day of it, I think Michelle might even get off early and it will be Christmas Eve.

Have a great Hump Day.

No comments: