Links

Saturday, December 26, 2009

The Aftermath


It's almost 100% over, Christmas was a great time for us this year. For me it has was my best Christmas ever, I finally woke up on Christmas morning with someone I love. I guess many people take that for granted, in my 46 years believe it or not it was a first for me.

I woke both Michelle and Hayley up at about 6:30, I guess it was the kid in me that realized that this was Christmas Morning, NO ONE should be sleeping in on Christmas Morning (I should have got them up at 4:00) and there were presents to be opened. The was coffee that needed consumed and there were Hot Sausage Hoagies left for me to eat.

Yesterday afternoon after we all got a little rest, we headed out to Chris and Jim's (Michelle's Sisters) to spend a little time with them before returning home to host Gary and Jean coming over last evening.

Counting them, we had an official headcount of 27 guests, plus some of Hayley;s friends over the holidays that blessed this house. Pictures were taken, food was eaten and gifts were exchanged. I collected a series of pictures for all of you to enjoy. What a way to start my new hosts images.

No comments: