Links

Friday, December 18, 2009

Big Ole Hairy Friday


Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Tonight will be my Companies Christmas Party at Oliverio's Restaurant on the Wharf District in Morgantown. We had eaten there this year once already when we went to Brittany's Graduation Dinner, now this will be our second venture there this year. The last Company Christmas Dinner I attended outside of a workplace (We had ours at SAIC last year in the office) since my days in Frostburg. I'm looking forward to it.

After dinner it will be off to Wal-Mart for Michelle and myself. Michelle will be baking Christmas Cookies tomorrow, so we will go and get everything we need to make hopefully a nice wide variety of cookies.

I can;t have a weekend until I finish a Friday, so Hi Ho Hi Ho....

No comments: