Links

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Tuesdays Tidbits

* It's Tuesday and I can't think of a better day to do a tidbits on than a Tuesday.

* For the record, I lost in Fantasy Football again, I think it is safe to say that I am not only out of the money this year, I'm probably out of any chance for the playoffs also.

* 627 Days ago Michelle and I had our first date for those of you who are counting. I think we are nearing the threshold of the longest time I ever dated one person. If she doesn't get rid of me I think we'll break that record a few times over.

* It was a pretty good weekend for me sports wise, with the exception of the Steelers loss to the Ravens Sunday night, the Mountaineer Football team beat Pitt and the Men's Basketball team won the 76 Classic and the Women's Basketball team won the Nugget Classic.

* I rescheduled a Dr's eye appointment yesterday from next week till January 4th. It's going to be a dilated eye exam so I would rather do it in the afternoon than the morning like they had scheduled.

* Everything was pretty much back to normal at work yesterday, Friday I swear I was one of a small handful of people who were actually on site and working. There were a few in the Gym, but I think they just came in to get a workout.

* This is post number 415 for the year 2009. I just need 33 more posts to equal my 2008 output for posts. This is Blog number 1,790 since I first started blogging over five years ago.

No comments: