Links

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye Decade

I have not been a blogger for the entire decade, so some of this stuff has came before I was even a Blogger.

I entered the new millennium a poor man, who had recently lost his father and his home and security. I was living with my sister and was just starting my collegiate quest. Helmick had shut down a couple years earlier and I was still trying to decide what I was going to do with my life. To say that I was at a crossroads in my life is an understatement.

In 2001 our nation saw a terrorist attack in New York City.

In 2004 I graduated college, fulfilling a dream. In September of that year I became a Blogger. Prior to that I had no idea what it was, but it was something that would allow me to document my life and to be able to share it with my loved ones and the casual readers.

Starting in 2005 I started to write a little more frequently. Same with 2006 and in 2007 I basically started writing a daily Blog.

The rest, is documented and sorted for your convenience.


2005

2006

2007

2008

2009

I entered the decade not sure about anything and living our of my sisters closet. I leave it with the most secure and highest paying position I have ever had in my life. I also close it with someone very special to me and the love of my life.

After 1,828 posts this decade, here is to the next ten years, you keep reading and I'll keep writing.

No comments: