Links

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tuesdays Tidbits

* It's Tuesday, I can't think of a better day to do a tidbits section.

* Day 648 on the Ed and Michelle count. Yes, I have managed to hang onto this one for a grand total of 648 days so far. I haven't done the math, but that is getting pretty close to being my longest relationship believe it or not.

* Only a couple more shopping days until Christmas. If you haven't finished up yet, you might want to consider finishing it up as it creeps up upon us.

* Michelle and I are going to do a little something at our place Christmas Eve, no major production, just a little bit of food, some good company and a nice fire going in the fireplace. Michelle and I probably have to work until 5:00 on Thursday, but we will both be off Friday enjoying the first of two consecutive three day weekends.

* I will finish setting up my touch table at work tomorrow. It's a 45" Touch table that will have a sister in Pittsburgh and a couple of 55" HDTV's and a projection TV to go with it. Only a couple pieces of software will be run on it, Google Earth and ArcGIS and the software that makes them touch table friendly.

* My Christmas shopping is done and thanks to Michelle and Hayley everything is wrapped already.

* As of the time I am writing this, Monongalia County Schools are on a two hour delay. This could very well change by tomorrow morning and my guess is if it does, they will probably cancel School Wed too as they are off Thursday. Oh to be young again.

* I wonder if it is too early to start bribing my favorite little groundhog from Punxatawny? Hey Phil, whatcha need this year to say, not see the shadow?

* Have a great Tuesday.

No comments: