Links

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Firewood

Well last night Michelle and I were talking about who to buy our firewood off of this season. We bought it off of a couple different people last year and bought a final load off her brother in law Jim last spring.

Jim has been very busy and working a lot of hours as of late so we started networking around to see who might be selling firewood. Obviously we tried Jim first this weekend, but to no avail, he was busy. I called Kim and Robert, but they had to go into work early and were already in bed. Of course I wake up between 4 and 5:00 every morning, but they needed some sleep. Come to find out what I didn't know last night, that I have found out this morning was that they had to be at work at 10:00 PM last night, so that is why they were sleeping.

Next I tried my brother Gary, but for some reason that slut never seems to answer his phone. We thought about putting the word out on facebook and then I called Jean since she used to burn firewood. She mentioned the obvious.

I think called Amy and Ralphie and asked if they knew anyone who sold firewood, let us just say Ralphie's family owns numerous saw mills. Ralph is going to sell a load of it to me this Saturday, that problem is solved and I can spend the money inside the family.

No comments: