Links

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

I Have to Take Full Blame for this

OK Phil, I chopped off my hair Sunday night and was joking with Michelle that every time I cut my hair it seems to want to snow. Now listen rat, this is April and long after your six weeks of winter. Heck, we have even has a softball practice and two scrimmage games, winter is over with.

I think you and Mother Nature got together and just because I cut off my beautiful golden locks (OK I chopped off the non bald parts) that you two have gotten together and decided to bring this down upon me and everyone else.

I thought I saw your little Groundhog butt watching Michelle cut off my hair, I said to myself watch that little rat run and call Mother Nature and bring snow upon us. Phil you need to come over and visit me sometime soon, I hear BBQ'd groundhog tastes pretty good smothered in garlic.

Have I ever mentioned I HATE SNOW!!!!!!!

No comments: